Enjoy the opportunity to get to know your fellow CCODN colleagues while discovering solutions to challenges you may be facing as an OD practitioner.
We will experience Speed Problem Solving where you will be pared with a professional who will help you rapidly brainstorm a list of solutions for you to try. If you are looking for advice from the best of the best on any of the following topics, and many more, join us on Wednesday, October 21:
· Which assessments to use and when
· How to conduct a stake holder analysis in the most efficient manner
· What to consider in starting a mentoring program in your organization
· Who are some of the best vendors for your projects
· How to identify and develop a relationship with a mentor
· How do I up my skills in change management
· When and how is executive coaching used for developing HiPo Directors and VPs
As you can imagine, the topics will be limited only by your imagination.
Bring lots of business cards for the activity!
Cost: Free for all OD members. $20 per person for all guests.
Registration: Open through Saturday, October 17. Space is limited to 30 people, so register today to reserve your spot.
Leadership Opportunities: Interested in getting more involved with CCODN? Talk with a board member about how you can help lead CCODN as a board member or committee member.