February Event: Navigating Power & Politics to Deliver ResultsAs leaders, we've all experienced the challenges of managing conflict, defining risk and achieving project goals.
In this session, Gary will share an overview of his methodology, the Business Triad®, designed to orchestrate effective organizational change based on needed business changes as follows:
- Development of a business case for needed changes based on “as-is” status and “to-be” desired goals within the business itself.
- In parallel, personality and team assessments for an “as-is” status and “to-be” desired goals. This work informs the organizational changes needed to achieve the goals in the business case.
- Leadership and project management to implement the needed changes.
As participants we will:
- Learn strategies for holding stakeholders accountable
- Learn steps to define and and understand the limits of our influence and capability in the current circumstances
- Understand the importance of connecting our work back to a business case
- Understand where changes are needed for success to occur, and when all else fails, when it’s time to plan an exit strategy.
Gary Monti (PMP #14) has worked in change management as a teacher, mentor, and consultant since 1978, establishing his firm, Center for Managing Change, in 1984. He has developed a proprietary change management process, The Business Triad®, which addresses changes needed from 3 perspectives:
- the business case for the change
- the project management needed to implement needed changes, and
- the people and politics underpinning all activities
His work has taken him around the world working in such industries as telecommunications, IT, banking, pharmaceuticals, robotics, and construction, to name a few.
For more information, check out this short video!